If your Football player and or Cheerleader still has missing paperwork or money owed we need it turned in ASAP.  If you are not sure please ask one of our board members.  These are league rules, if your child does not have paperwork completed such as a copy of birth certificate along with 2 proofs of residency your child CAN NOT PLAY.

Thanks, see you all at practice.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s