It is that time again – time to think Hornets Youth Football and Cheerleading for the 2015 season.
**SIGN-UPS will be June 2nd and 3rd 6:00 – 8:00 pm at the Bedford High School Front Entrance**
TACKLE FOOTBALL TEAM GRADES & WEIGHTS
• JUNIORS (3rd & 4th Grade): Weigh no more than 90lbs to carry the ball. Unlimited weight to play.
• SENIORS (5th & 6th Grade): Weigh no more than 115lbs to carry the ball. Unlimited weight to play.
FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM AGE & WEIGHT
• FLAG (2nd Grade): Unlimited weight to play.
** First year players must bring a copy of their birth certificate to sign ups**
• FLAG: Age 7 by 11-30-15 or first year’s cheerleader.
• JUNIORS: Age 8 or 9 by 11-30-15 or second year cheerleader.
•SENIORS: Age 10 or 11 by 11-30-15 or third year cheerleader.
Interested players must live in Bedford Township to play for the Hornets, Lions or T-Birds. We are governed by high school rules as well as league rules. Practices are 2-5 days a week depending on age group with games on Sundays. All football equipment is provided other than shoes. The season begins around mid August and ends the first week of November.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Area Head Coaches:
Hornets –Steve Gorman – 734-347-2886